Monday, April 4, 2011

Diamond mine

I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything since 2-3 days. I had a very busy weekend. But I'm back!

Today I was looking for a new mine but I couldn't find anything, so I decided to make a diamond mine. I read that diamonds spawn on layer 10-16 and according to this I've made my mine on layer 13. You will see how many blocks of cobblestone I've got from there but NO diamonds :S. Maybe I'll try to find something tomorrow.

I've got some bad news too. Minecraft is lagging more than it used to. I don't know what is the cause but it makes the game hard to play and it doesn't help in blogging...

 A creeper
 [*]
 A small underground lake
 If I had destroyed this block above, I would have died :(
 The diamond mine - preparation
 There were totally 5 or 6 blocks of it \o/

 A weird bug which happened not first time
 I dig to my mine through diamond mine, lol
 I've destroyed 9*64+23+64+43 blocks and no diamonds...
My bedroom

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I think there are guides on how to get the most diamond so check google :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the diamonds, they're hard to find

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice, back when I used to play actively there were almost nothing you could do with diamonds. Are there more stuff to make now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3ing the posts. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete